Summer Internship - Finance Yara
We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably and responsibly solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
Yara International ASA is a global company operating in 160 countries, the world’s leading fertilizer company and a provider of environmental solutions. Could this be an opportunity for you? To help us fulfill our mission of responsibly feeding the world and protecting the planet. Join a company with purpose and contribute to helping us solve some of the world’s major challenges- resource scarcity, food insecurity, and environmental change. We have an open position within our Finance, Treasury & Insurance team (FT&I) at our Head Office.
Support the FT&I team with operational tasks, reporting, analysis and projects in one or more of the following departments
• Financial Risk Management
• Cash Management Operations
• Accounting & Controlling
• Student in your 3rd/4th year of study.
• Area of study within Finance/Business Administration/Economics
• Structured, analytical and strong data skills
• Ability to plan, manage and execute on the action plan
• Fluency in English –verbal/written
• Excellent academic results
• Proactive and with an ability to take initiative
• Someone who thrives in an international/ multi-cultural environment
What do we offer?
- An opportunity for personal/professional growth at our Global Headquarter in Oslo
- 8 week Summer Internship
- Friendly & multi-cultural working environment
- Chance to develop your network/ CV